07.00: Breakfast will be served in Western style, familiar to you to fulfill your strength and ready for another exploring day.
08.00: Explore the well hidden Thien Canh Son Cave and enjoy a white sandy beach at Hon Co Island.
09.30: Upon return to the boat you will have about 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing.
10.00: Attend in a Vietnamese cooking demonstration. You can quickly learn a simple but delicious Vietnamese dish that Gordon Ramsey (a 2 Michelin Star Chef) used to guide – Nem Cuon.
11.00: Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch on boat.
12.00: Back to the harbor and disembark in Hon Gai pier.
12.30: Farewell Halong Bay then our bus will take you back to Hanoi Royal Palace Hotel 2.
17.00: End of service.
- English Speaking Guide from Hanoi and on boat
- Entrance and Sightseeing fees
- Luxury Cruise through Halong bay
- All meals on board (2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast)
- Cooking demonstration
- Sunset party
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- 2 bottles of mineral water in cabin
- Daily fresh fruit in cabin
- Service charge, Insurance on board
- Round trip shuttle bus transportation
- Visa Arrangements
- Beverages, Tips, and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions.
- Limousine bus: extra 20$ USD.