HL8: Calypso Cruise - 2 Days & 3 Days (Recommended)
Option 1: Calypso Luxury Cruise (2 Days - 1 Night)
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay
- 08h00 – 08h30 Pick-up at Roayl Palace hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Halong Bay
- 12h00 – 12h30 Embark on Calypso Cruiser followed by cruise briefing
- 13h00 – 15h30 Savor a sumptuous lunch as Calypso Cruiser cruise further along the limestone islands of Fighting Cock, Dog Rock and Incense Burner…
- 15h30 – 17h30 Visit Amazing Cave
- 17h30 – 19h00 Enjoy drinks on Sundeck, snap photos the overview of Halong Bay, go swimming or just relax as the sun starts to set.
Those who fancy some experience in cooking Vietnamese dishes can join in our brief Vietnamese cooking course on board while having some free wine.
- 19h00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests or just laze around.
- Overnight on board in a tranquil area. (Evening activities available: night squid fishing, karaoke, dancing…).
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi
- 06h00 – 07h00 Start your day with swimming, exercise or photo hunt
- 07h00 – 11h00 Have breakfast at sunrise.
- Get your hand on some kayaking, visiting Luon cave, swimming.
Option: For those who do not fancy kayaking can visit Titop Island to enjoy the panorama view of Halong Bay or just relax, swim at the beach.
- Head back to the Harbor.
- Disembark Calypso Cruiser at around 11h00
- 12h00 – 16h30 Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30
Price Tour in USD Dollar:
|| 2-4 pax
|| 8 - 16 pax
|| Single Supplement
Meals as mentioned
Accommodation on board (on twin /double basis)
Pick-up and transfer by A/C vehicle
English speaking tour guide
Welcome drink, fresh fruit.
Gratuities and personal expenses
What to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent
•Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
•The itinerary may be subject to change due to the bad weather condition.
Option 2: Calypso Luxury Cruise (3 Days - 2 Nights) with Rock Climbing (Highly recommended)
Slo Pony Adventures offers the most comprehensive information and services for rock climbing in Vietnam! There is no better way to get high in Vietnam than rock climbing over the turquoise waters of Ha Long Bay, which is quickly becoming the most exciting way to enjoy this world-wonder Bay.
DAY 1: Hanoi - Halong
- 08h00 – 08h30: Pick you up at hotel. 3.5hr drive to Halong Bay
- 12h00 – 12h30: Embark on Calypso Cruiser, followed by a cruise briefing
- 13h00 – 15h30: Savor a delicious lunch as Calypso Cruiser goes deep into Halong Bay, passing Fighting cock rock, Dog Rock and Incense Burner, to name a few
- 15h30 – 17h30: Visit Amazing Cave. Kayak the hidden parts of the Bay
- 17h30 – 19h00: Swimming, photo shooting or just relaxing at dawn
- 9h00: Enjoy dinner. Partying, fishing or just lazing. O/n on board.
DAY 2: Halong – Lan Ha Bay
- 07h00 – 08h00: Have breakfast on boat
- 08h30 – 09h00: Transfer to day boat for a cruise to Lan Ha Bay
Option 1: Rock-climbing with Western instructors
- 10h15 – 12h30: Rock Climb on Moody’s Beach (option kayaking)
- 13h00 – 14h00: Lunch and transfer to Thap Ngiem (Hai Pai Beach)
- 14h15 – 16h30: Rock Climb on Hai Pai Beach (option kayaking)
Option 2: Relaxing & kayaking
- Have the whole day relaxing on the beautiful beaches of Van Boi beach, Ba Cat beach, and leisure kayak around the Lan Ha Bay.
- 06h30 – 17h00: Cruise back to Calypso Cruiser.
- 19h00: Enjoy dinner. Partying, fishing or just lazing. O/n on board
DAY 3: Halong - Hanoi:
- 06h00 – 07h00: Early swimming, excising or photo hunting
- 07h00 – 11h00: Having breakfast at sunrise. Cruising through Drum cave, Man’s Head Islet, Van Gia fishing village and then leisurely back to harbor
- Disembark Calypso Cruiser at around 11.00am
- 12h00 – 16h30: Drive back to Hanoi and trip ends at your hotel at around 4.30pm
- PRICE PER PERSON:
- OPTION 1 (ROCK CLIMBING): $ USD 310 /PER PERSON
- OPTION 2 (RELAXING & KAYAKING): $ USD 280 /PER PERSON
- Meals as mentioned (Lunch / Dinner / Breakfast)
- Accommodation on board (on twin /double basis)
- Pick-up and transfer by A/C vehicle
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Welcome drink, fresh fruit
- Gratuities and personal expenses
What to bring:
- Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent
- What to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- The itinerary may be subject to change due to the bad weather condition.