Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Halong Phoenix Cruiser
8.00 – 8.30: Halong Phoenix Cruiser’s bus and guide will pick you up at Royal Palace Hotel. On the way to Halong city, enjoy the journey through the rich farmlands of the Red River Delta and the scenery of rice fields, water buffalo and everyday Vietnamese village life.
12.15: Embark on Halong Phoenix Cruiser. Welcome drinks would be served before receiving cabin and cruising route briefing. Enjoy a delicious seafood lunch while our boat slowly cruise through amazing limestone seascape.
15.15: Visiting Sung Sot cave, one of the most amazing caves in Halong Bay. The two chambers that form this amazing grotto are decorated with thousands of spectacular stalactite and stalagmite forms.
16.25 Enjoy easy kayaking around the fishing village, then return to the vessel for your own leisure. Fresh fruit platter will be served on the sundeck.
17.45: Keep cruising to the overnight anchorage area
19.00: Seafood set-dinner on board
21.00: Enjoy evening activities – Movies (Night), Board Games, Fishing or karaoke
Overnight on Halong Phoenix Cruiser
Day 2: Halong Phoenix Cruiser – Halong Bay - Hanoi
A new day has come with beautiful sunrise view from your cabin
5h30: Optional to wake up for sunrise or swimming.
7.30: Breakfast with complimentary tea & coffee.
8.00: Be transferred to nearby Ti Top Island for swimming or climb up to the top to see the outstanding scenery of the bay.
9.00: Return to Phoenix Cruiser. Check out and settle the bill
9.30: Discover the mystic recipes of the Vietnamese cuisine by joining cooking class on the sundeck. The vessel cruises leisurely back to harbor.
11.00: Set menu lunch is served on board
12.00: Disembark and back to Hanoi
16.00: Arrive in Hanoi. End of services
Quotation is USD per person:
||Double/Twin sharing cabin
Tour prices include:
* Full furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
* English speaking tour guide.
* Complimentary morning tea and coffee
* Complimentary bottled water in the room
* Kayaking and fresh fruit.
* Cooking demonstration and night activities
* Refresher towel.
* Entrance fees.
* Meals as specified in the itinerary: 1 breakfast, 2 lunches and 1 dinner
* On board insurance
Tour prices exclude:
* Pick-up and transfer by A/C Phoenix Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi US$ 10/ pax
* Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
* Tax and all other services not clearly mentioned above
SINGLE SUPPLEMENT :
* Single supplement must be applied for those who want to stay in single cabin. "Willing to share" policy is no longer applicable.
CHILDREN POLICY :
* Baby Cot is free of charge and according to availability.
* Children under 4 years will be free of charge (Maximum is 1 child)
* Children from 4 to under 9 years old (Maximum is 1 child)
- Sharing bed with parents will be charged 50% the adult tour price
- Sharing room with adult will be charged 70% the adult tour price
* From 9 and above will be charged as adult
* Two children under 9 years sharing a private cabin are charged at 75% of full cabin rate
* Surcharge US$ 25 / pax on December 24th & 31st, 2011 and February 2nd, 2012
* Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions. Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all Passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent's passport must travel with the parent. Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
* Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
* Connecting room is available upon request (only Halong Phoenix Cruiser 1).
Things to bring
Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent.